This policy explains how and why we collect personal information and how we use, maintain, and disclose them. It does not apply to the third parties that Pasona Asia does not control or to an interested concern we do not manage and employ. Pasona Asia certainly provide equal opportunity in the selection of candidates.
The personal information we collect includes but not limits to your name, address, date of birth, HKID, marital status, contact details, qualifications, education background, work history, languages spoken, salary/ benefit information, etc.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is collected in a number of ways, including:
- Through the online registration at our website
- When you provide your documents, such as application form or resume, no matter by email or in hardcopy
- On your visit to our office
- Through the interview with you in person or by phone
- Through the contact at conferences, seminars, etc
- By contacting the individuals that you have nominated as your references (“Referees”);
The information gathered is maintained in our database for retrieval and use by Pasona Asia’s staff only for the purposes as stated below. By submitting your personal information in this way, you acknowledge and accept our personal data protection policy.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal information may be used for the following cases:
- To establish and maintain a satisfied working relationship with you
- To mediate for a matching of your suitability for a job position or an assignment
- To provide you with training opportunities, whenever relevant
- To improve our service quality and evaluations by conducting confidential systems
- To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Prospective employers and clients of Pasona Asia to make sure suitability for employment.
- Our clients and interested concerns we managed.
- Other members of the Pasona Group.
- Any government departments or any person with lawful entitlement.
- Referees and Insurers.
- Our business partners, such as I.T. or database contractors and so on.
- Other providers entrusted for training opportunities.
- Third parties providers for background and credit checking services.
International Data Transfer
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We have in place certain administrative, physical, and electronic safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
Where we determine that your personal information is no longer required for any purpose we have identified to you, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner or rendered anonymous. Some personal information must be retained for specific periods to comply with various laws.
External Web Sites
Accessing and correcting your information
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at 17/F., Ashley Nine, 9 – 11 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, HK.
If you have any enquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.